We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Key Stage One or Key Stage Two class teacher at Holne Chase Primary School. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about teaching and can transform a redeveloped classroom into a creative and inviting learning environment. We require someone who can bring their ideas, creativity and energy to our amazing school and ensure that Holne Chase is a special place for children to flourish.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and happy place to learn and work in… we have incredible pupils who love to learn and an incredible staff ‘family’ who enjoy a bit of fun and make sure that they look out for each other.
- An exceptional wellbeing support program for our team that include telephone GP appointments for all who share your household!
- A unique learning environment throughout the whole school
- A school thriving on a journey of improvement, with a redeveloped Early Years provision and a brand-new jungle themed library
- A unique place to learn, full of creative and engaging learning opportunities that encourage pupils to become inquisitive, confident, life-long learners
- A Trust who works together and believes in nurturing, building and celebrating talented individuals; the CPD and opportunities on offer are simply amazing.
If you are interested in working as a member of our team, we warmly welcome you to visit our school. Please call our office on 01908 373640 to arrange a tour of our school and meet our Principal, Mr David Killick.
Please email fully completed application forms to m[email protected]
Holne Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. We follow safer working practices and therefore an enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants, alongside the request of references, for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. Please be advised that as per KCSIE 2022 all shortlisted candidates will be subject to online checks. As part of our recruitment policies, the successful
candidate will be expected to complete a medical questionnaire.