Holne Chase Primary School is part of an award-winning Trust and has recently been graded Good by Ofsted. We currently have an exciting opportunity to be a pivotal part of the staff team. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Office Manager, who will work in partnership with the Principal, staff and school community, to run the school office, ensuring effective communication with our families and to support the growth and development of our school.
We are seeking to appoint a friendly and enthusiastic, organised and highly motivated individual to work in our school office and support the team to deliver an efficient and welcoming front of house. The successful candidate will need to have good literacy and numeracy levels, excellent IT skills and enjoy working in a busy school environment. The role will require you to perform administrative tasks, communicate effectively, welcome all visitors and parents to our school, organise events and use our online systems for reporting and communication.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and should be able to demonstrate that they can work as part of a team, be able to prioritise, be tactful and diplomatic and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. You will be required to be proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and happy place to learn and work in… we have incredible pupils who love to learn and an incredible staff ‘family’ who enjoy a bit of fun and make sure that they look out for each other.
- An exceptional wellbeing support program for our team that include telephone GP appointments for all who share your household
- All members of staff have access to The National College which provides expert-led CPD in one place via their online platform
- A unique learning environment throughout the whole school
- A unique place to learn, full of creative and engaging learning opportunities that encourage pupils to become inquisitive, confident, life-long learners
- An award-winning Trust who works together and believes in nurturing, building and celebrating talented individuals; the CPD and opportunities on offer are simply amazing.
If you are interested in working as a member of our team, we warmly welcome you to visit our school. Please call our office on 01908 373640 to arrange a tour of our school and meet our Principal, Mr David Killick.
Please return your forms to the school address for the attention of Michaela Welch, or Email: [email protected]
School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All appointments are subject to successful Disclosure & Barring clearance and any other necessary safeguarding checks, satisfactory references and medical clearance. Please be advised that as per KCSIE 2023 all shortlisted candidates will be subject to online checks. Please also be advised we will take up references prior to interview and that one referee must be your last employer.
The school provides equal opportunities to all.